Saturday, May 22, 2010

Timed Accidents

Have you ever met someone
who for unexplainable reasons
you cannot remember his name
nor his face?
And after three years,
you meet him again,
in that same old place...
But this time, he won't be forgotten
Wind and Water...symbols of life and nature,
first elements you shared together...
Play...first activity you did with him...
A fruit that is shaped like a heart,
and its legend even tells it was the heart of the maiden...
How I wish someone took a photo of us that time
So I could just stare at it from time to time
On way home, I have to stare at the sky
and smile upwards
so you won't see how you really made me lightheaded
I wanted to jump in excitement
of things that will be coming...
I want to savor each moment I have with you...
But I have no right,
Just a little bit of courage
Which leaves me tongue tied
when you are near...
I wish I could just go to where you are,
bring you a meal I would lovingly prepare,
Make coffee for you...
How I wish I could show my face
after the things that I will reveal this week
I wish these revelations would make you happy...
I wish to lie with you underneath a starry clear sky,
with cool winds blowing,
holding your hand
and we, talking of our lives,
I wish that day would come
when finally, I could hear your stories,
your dreams and hopes...
I wish to know who have caused you pain
and hug you till all those things pass away,
I wish I will not lost you
even when I tell you that I love you...
I wish I won't be hurt that much
When all these wishes fall apart...

No comments: